This video game guide covers the basics new players need to know about the Final Theory. In addition to this beginner’s guide, you’ll also get tips on how to easily win the game.
Quick start guide
In the beginning, this game can be very ruthless. Since you can only use one shot per turn, you have to make your decisions wisely. A few golden rules:
- Conquer the surrounding regions and build up a fleet.
- Turn 30-50 EXPAND and protect your limits.
- Once you have 2 or 3 stronger fleets, expand and destroy the enemy fleets.
- Don’t forget to protect your borders.
- Build a cheap frigate to explore as a scout.
- Now try to build a few ships in reserve to use them at the right time and place.
- Try to find enrichment stations to increase the size of your fleet…. Once you have 5-6 ships/fleet, it gets easier.
Be smart, concentrate your fire to prevent enemies from retrieving the shield/repair. Use all your favorites and skills.
- to bring out the battleship/combat ship
- Cruise ships / cruise ships
- Small fried food (Frigates/Corvettes)
- Booster shield(good HEALTH)
- Hardening of the shield (to protect the flagship)
- Harding Armor (only in Endgame, when the Empire has Mark5-7 ships).
- Micro-jump (mobility is ROI, especially if you play the torpedo cruiser fleet).
- Thermal missiles (360° range, 2-3 against shields)
- EMP Barrier (AoE vs. Shields)
- Thermal barrier (AoE against shielding when the shield is down)
- Torpedo (plasma, antimatter)
Some basic rules for a smart upgrade:
- New extra capacity > Upgrading old capacity
- Reduce charging time > Improve dmg
The early/medium plasma cannon (Battleship) and plasma torpedo (Cruiser) are the best in their class. Later antimatter becomes a thing, but only the cruiser can get the X3 and 2 bends to charge it.
Unless you’re playing with a highly mobile shark fleet, the antimatter is weak. But once improved, the Mark7/8 Cruiser is a beast and can kill enemy cruisers 80% of the time in one turn.
There are many options to choose from. But in this guide we recommend:
- Dreadnought: extremely dmg, but lacks protective capabilities.
- Dreadnought: Plasma is king in the game world. The kinetic cannon is expensive and remains superior to the Dreadnaught M5.
- Butter knife: Mark8 CRUISER completely modernized.
Mark3 + Dreadnaught > Mark5 + Cruiser > Mark3 + Armadillo > …all others
Economic fleet ideal for EXPERT and more:
- 1-2 Battleship/Dreadnaught (end of weakened vessels – heat drop)1-2 Battleship (as screen breaker + EMC drop, later EMC drop + screen hardening)
- 4-6 cruisers (plasma + antimatter torpedo, then X3, subsequent hardening)
Even if you suffer a loss by the enemy using a warhead, you will recover in 10-15 turns. For an expert/master/major a quick recovery after a loss is absolutely necessary.
AI carriers pump the corvettes every two or three turns, so kill them quickly. Dangerous if you don’t have dmg forts per turn (cruisers, battle cruisers, battleships/dreadnoughts). But the porters are rather upset, watch out for their rainy EMP. Circle or stay in a hex, because there’s not much they can do.
Clean the corvettes:
- During the first 50 movements: 2-4 aircraft carriers, it’s painful, but achievable – just use 3-4 torpedo cruisers.
- The middle/endgame: Battleship/Cruiser EMP Dam + Battleship Thermal Dam, they devour all the small fleets of ships this game offers.
- This is especially important when playing expert difficulty.
Level of difficulty
The first two options: Easy for casual players. In fact, the difficulty of Expert+ is great, because a quick exploration is no longer rewarded with a free ship! This will make the game fairer and more competitive. Unfortunately, AI has many more advantages, which makes them wary.
For a master/grandmaster, the start-up environment is crucial. If after 10-12 years it turns out that the place is not satisfactory in terms of available resources/enrichments/navigation, you start again or the shortfall increases.
In Master/GM mode it is important to eliminate lighter garrisons in the first 10 towers with only 2 ships. Use destroyers and upgrade the Mark2 (jump drive) after the first battles. Be warned that the 40+ years of Master/GM are extremely difficult!
Notes to the consolidated financial statements
The frigate isn’t worth it. The destroyer is only a temporary solution, it’s not worth expanding your
fleet. Unless he gets better support. Once Dreadnaught is available, the battleship is quite expensive in relation to its effectiveness.
And that’s it for today’s final theory guide. We would like to thank Wespie for the presentation of this beginner’s guide.
final theory game wiki,final theory game review,game theory for dummies pdf,game theory tutorials,game theory 101 pdf,game theory and finance,sequential game theory,coursera game theory,ffxiv tips and tricks 2020,ffxiv advanced tips,starting a realm reborn,ffxiv new reddit,ff14 starter gear,ffxiv starting areas,how to play golf for beginners pdf,how to play golf for dummies,golf tips for beginners driving,women's golf tips for beginners,how to play golf rules,golf dos and don ts,music theory for beginners pdf,music theory for beginners worksheets,music theory for beginners book,7 fundamentals of music,fundamentals of music theory,free music theory,poker tips for beginners,poker strategy for beginners pdf,preflop chart,texas holdem poker tips,what is limping in poker,poker strategy books,unbeatable chess strategy,chess strategy names,advanced chess strategy,foolproof chess strategy,chess strategy books,what is castling in chess,1.Intervals are the distance between pitches. The notes can be played one at a time or together at the same time. Intervals can be read from left to right …2.Remember how we read our notes from left to right to find the Melodic Line & Intervals?Harmony – or harmonic notes are read from the bottom to the top (or …3.As we mentioned before, the Melody line of a piece is usually found in the very top line and we read those notes from left to right. If you are asked to …,1.Intervals are the distance between pitches. The notes can be played one at a time or together at the same time. Intervals can be read from left to right …,2.Remember how we read our notes from left to right to find the Melodic Line & Intervals?Harmony – or harmonic notes are read from the bottom to the top (or …,3.As we mentioned before, the Melody line of a piece is usually found in the very top line and we read those notes from left to right. If you are asked to …,music theory piano pdf,complete piano theory course,piano theory worksheets,music theory piano book,piano theory grade 1,music theory for dummies piano pdf,ffxiv tips and tricks for beginners,game theory for beginners,ffxiv beginner guide reddit,final theory dj nate,final fantasy 14 strategy guide