You have chrome installed on your computer and you don’t know what it is? Your computer may be at risk because you have malicious software installed on it. Simply remove the chrome by following these steps.
What is the difference between Opera, Google Chrome, Yandex and Vivaldi? Anyone can say that these browsers are different, but at the same time they have something in common, namely chrome.
One of the main differences between Google Chrome and Chromium is the design of the logo. In addition, some codecs are available in Google Chrome and cannot be used in chrome.
Chrome is an open source product, which means that anyone can read and modify their code. As a result, some hackers may also modify the code and convert it into malicious software that suddenly appears on your computer. Some users have reported that chromium is not removed for some reason, and I will show you something that can be solved with simple methods. Let’s get started.
Removing chromium from the start menu
This is one of the easiest ways to remove chrome on Windows 10, and it only takes a few seconds to complete the process.
Pay attention: This process works in newer versions of Windows 10.
- First you have to open the Start menu to find the word Chrome.
- Cortana or Windows Search will find it and display it as the best match.
- Right-click the Chrome application and select Uninstall
from the menu that appears.
- The control panel will open and you can complete the uninstallation by clicking the Remove button.
Removal with parameters
- Open the Start menu by clicking on the Windows button in the lower left corner or by pressing the Win button.
- In the Start menu, click on the Settings button on the left side of the bar.
- A new window opens and the
- You need to list all installed programs, find the chrome program and click the Remove button.
Manual chrome removal via control panel
- Open the Control Panel and look it up in the Start menu or execute the Control Command in the Run window (Win + R).
- Go to Programs and Features and click Programs.
- You will see a long list of all installed programs, find the program named Chromium and click the Remove button.
Pay attention: If you cannot find the Chromium Uninstaller, try searching for recently installed programs on your PC. Usually it is malware that has the Chromium browser installed on your computer.
Using malware removal
Another reason why chromium cannot be removed is that malicious software hides its location or removal program. In this case, you can try to use specialized software to remove malware from your PC.
Some of these malware killers are Spyhunter 5 and Malwarebytes Antimalware. These applications will help you a lot when you can’t uninstall a program, as is the case here with Chromium.
Another good choice is to use the iObit uninstaller. This application removes the program and all remaining files and registry entries.
More information can be found here: To change the language of Google Chrome in Windows 10
chromium won't uninstall reddit,chromium keeps installing itself,uninstall chromium mac,cara remove chromium,how to remove webdiscover toolbar,how to stop chromium from opening on startup,can't uninstall chromium reddit,what is chromium browser is it safe,how to remove chromium on chromebook,remove chromium bleeping computer,chromium search,how to get rid of chromium os,appuals chromium,chrome not showing in control panel,chromium search bar won't go away,iobit uninstaller 9 free,what is chromium helper,malwarebytes,iobit uninstaller,how to uninstall chromium windows 10 2018,chromium virus mac reddit,poweriso chromium,chromium program files,reddit chromium virus,how to remove chromium from registry,chromium reddit supplement,how to uninstall chromium windows 10 2020,what is chromium,chromium keeps coming back,how to remove chromium search bar from desktop,please close all chromium windows and try again,how to get rid of chromium bar