If you encounter an unexpected memory exception error in Windows 10, read the following to learn how to correct an unexpected memory exception error in Windows 10.
Windows 10 is a very feature-rich version of the Windows operating system, with many important updates. Many users may encounter various types of errors after upgrading Windows 10 or applying some minor updates. Sometimes an antivirus program is also the main cause of the unexpected store exception error in Windows 10. This is a blue screen error that occurs on Windows 10 in exceptional cases.
Unexpected error during registration – exception in Windows 10 overview
An unexpected exception for the company, which worries many candidates after upgrading to earlier versions of Windows 10. To solve this problem, you need to upgrade Windows 10, disable Quick Start and Hibernate, and use an optimal plan. So, if you are looking for different solutions to unexpected memory exception errors, there are many solutions to correct this error.
Contents of this article
Reasons for this unexpected transaction error:
- An unexpected exception to the memory line error occurs after a restart of the system or during the execution of certain programs.
- Detects when the system is running for an extended period of time or when it is restarted after a long hibernation.
- Sometimes this unexpected exception error can occur after installing an application from the Windows Store in Windows 10.
- If your border browser has a malware extension.
Methods for resolving an unexpected memory lockout error in Windows 10:
Method 1: Display Driver Update:
- First start your computer, then press the Win + X keys and select Device Manager > Display Adapter. You see your business card there.
- Now select Result and click on the Delete tab, tick the appropriate box and restart your computer.
- Then click Win + I Keys to start the settings and click on the Updates and Security tab to check for updates.
- It will now detect the current driver and update your window and computer.
Method 2: Disable your virus protection:
- Go to the Task bar section and click on the Task Manager option.
- If Task Manager is running in closed mode, increase the level of detail by clicking on the Detail Mode tab.
- In the title menu at the top of the window, click on the Start tab.
- Find the antivirus program in the list and select it by clicking once.
- Now click on the Disable tab that appears in the lower right corner of the window. It disables the software from the beginning when you start up the device.
- Finally, you need to restart the computer to solve the problem.
Method 3: Quick start and quick stop in standby:
- If this problem prevents you from opening Windows, you can enable Safe Mode and work with the following items.
- In Cortana, select Control Panel and click the Control Panel option.
- Now switch to the Performance tab by choosing Large icon view or Small icon view.
- In the new window, click Reset settings that were not recently available.
- Then disable the change in the Quick Start menu (recommended) and click Save to apply the changes.
- In the Power Options window, click Change Plan, then set your PC to Never Sleep and click the Save tab for further changes.
Method 4: Checking the system file start:
- Now enter cmd in the utility’s runtime options and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open a command line with the administrator’s permission.
- When prompted, click the Yes tab to allow changes to the command line.
- In the command line, highlight SFC /Scannow and click on the Input tab.
- It scans your PC window and repairs damaged files. This will take some time. Make sure you don’t shut down your computer.
- After scanning, reopen the machine and check if there is still an unexpected exception error.
Method 5: Start-up network download:
- To start the startup dialog, press the Windows + R key combination.
- Now enter MSConfig and press the Enter key.
- Select the Tools button to see all active software or programs and now select Remove All Microsoft Tools and click on the Disable tab.
- Then move the cursor to the Run tab and click on the Open Task Manager tab.
- After opening the Task Manager window, select the Start tab.
- Detect all unnecessary services, highlight them and then click on the Disable tab.
- Now select the download option, uncheck the Safe download box and click OK.
- Now restart your computer and check if it can boot into Windows 10.
Method 6: Deactivating or deleting file history:
- Now start the settings, go to the Update and Security option and click on it.
- Go to the Backup taskbar > Turn off my folders or files.
- If it is not available, it means that this aspect does not work on your computer.
- After disabling or deleting the file history, the unexpected problem of the memory shutdown must be completely solved.
Method 7: Reinstalling windows 10:
- If you want to reinstall Windows, start Windows Settings, go to the Start menu and click on the Settings tab.
- Then go to Update and Security > Restore under Configuration and click on the Start tab.
- You can back up folders or files or delete and restart your hard drive.
- After selecting the desired option, Windows will start the reset procedure.
- You should take or review the following steps, but only after the procedure has been completed.
The Windows complainants claimed that they encounter unexpected errors when saving exceptions after updating previous versions of Windows 10 or installing current updates. An unexpected memory exception in Windows 10 occurs under the blue screen with fatal errors and freezes your PC, leaving only the blue screen to the administrator. If you want to correct an unexpected memory lockout error in Windows 10, you can use several standard solutions in order.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky. For additional updates, visit omgeeky.com.
unexpected store exception 0% complete,unexpected store exception reddit,kernel data inpage error,critical process died,how to check hard drive health,system service exception,unexpected store exception chrome,unexpected store exception overwatch,dell 5590 blue screen,lenovo yoga 720 unexpected store exception,exception scope invalid windows 10,unexpected store exception dell xps 15,unexpected store exception tomshardware,unexpected store exception bsod dell,unexpected crash windows 10,unexpected_store_exception reddit,windows 10 unexpected store exception reddit,bsod unexpected store exception reddit,unexpected store exception windows 10 fix,unexpected store exception windows 10 while gaming,unexpected store exception windows 10 hp,windows 10 stop error unexpected store exception,unexpected store exception no bootable device,unexpected store exception critical process died,unexpected store exception stuck at 0