Now let’s put aside all the subliminal issues raised on Facebook and get to work. If you hear someone say bad things about Facebook, it’s because it wasn’t there when it was launched. This platform is one of the largest social media platforms where you can chat, share photos and videos, and even contact companies and make decisions quickly. But did you know that uploading videos from Facebook to the iPhone can be so difficult?
I suppose you’ve been using this platform for a while now, and you’ve discovered some exciting videos you want to record on your iPhone and watch later.
You couldn’t save him, could you?
If you’ve had this problem, don’t blame yourself. Unfortunately, Facebook does not have the upload feature needed to store Facebook videos on your iPhone.
However, despite the lack of an upload function, there are several ways to upload Facebook videos to your iPhone.
How to upload Facebook videos to iPhone
You can upload a video to Facebook in five different ways. If you want to store your Facebook videos on your iPhone, but don’t have the necessary skills, you can use one of the following methods.
- Online video uploader on Facebook,
- Use Facebook++
- Video download software
- Use the saving for a later option
- Use of MyMedia
Method 1: Using the online uploader on Facebook
Well, if you’re the kind of person who likes to follow discussions on the forums, you may have heard of several Facebook video uploaders at the iOS store.
There are many online video uploaders on Facebook that allow you to upload videos from Facebook to your iDevice.
FBDownload is one of those applications that makes it possible to upload videos to Facebook without too many problems.
To use the FBDownload application correctly, you will need a browser that supports file downloading. You can download DManager. It is one of the best browsers I can recommend.
- Download the DManager application from the App Store.
- After installing the application, open the Facebook application on your iPhone.
- Find the exact video you want to download and then click Share and Copy Link.
- You can skip steps 2 and 3 if you already have a link to the video you want to record on your iPhone.
- After copying the link, open the DManager application you just downloaded.
- Enter the address of bitdownloader.com in the URL bar.
- Now paste the link to the video you copied from Facebook into the search box of the bitdownloader. Then click on the download button.
- Select the desired video resolution and then press and hold the download button. 1. From the pop-up menu that appears, touch Download.
- The video is loading. Then drag it to the right, click on Action and select Open.
- Now select Save video to the share sheet that appears, and you’re done. You’ve recorded a Facebook video in your iPhone camera.
Method 2: Use Facebook++ to upload videos from Facebook to iPhone.
Facebook++ is not an official iPhone application, but can be used to add new features to the Facebook iPhone application.
The application can offer the possibility to download videos directly to your iPhone.
To use this application, you can simply download it from the site via Cydia Impactor.
The advantage of this application is that you can download Facebook videos in no time without having to scroll through different applications or URLs.
Before using this application, you MUST first delete the original Facebook application.
On your computer:
- Download Facebook++ IPA after uninstalling the Facebook application.
- Then download and install Cydia Impactor for Mac, Windows or Linux depending on the operating system used by your PC.
- Now connect your iDevice to your PC and start the Cydia Impactor application.
- Drag the Facebook++ file to the Cydia Impactor window.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted. This will be sent to Apple to generate a signature certificate for installing Facebook++ on your device.
- Once the process is complete, you will see a Facebook icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Go to Settings, then General and finally Profiles (or Device Manager).
- Then open the profile marked with your iPhone’s Apple ID and click the Trust button.
- Finally, open the Facebook++ application and navigate to the video you want to record. You will now see the Save button.
With the Save button you can download videos from Facebook to your iPhone.
Method 3: Using the Video Download Software
Sometimes using your PC can save you the time you would spend downloading applications to record videos on your iPhone.
There are many software programs that make it possible to download videos from multiple social media sites to your computer. One of those programs is 4KDownload, which can be used on MacOS, Windows and Linux.
When you download Facebook videos to your computer with this application, you need to transfer them to your iPhone using AirDrop or iOS file transfer software.
Method 4: Save videos for later
You can also use the Save to Facebook option to save Facebook videos and watch them later. However, the disadvantage of this method is that you cannot upload the video to your iPhone’s local storage, but the video is stored on your Facebook profile itself. You can still watch these videos without being connected to the Internet, and you don’t need to use an application to do so.
That’s how you do it,
- Open the Facebook application on your iDevice.
- Navigate to the video you want to record.
- When playback of the video begins, three dots are displayed at the top. Just press it and select the Save Video option.
- The video will be saved and you can watch it at any time by clicking on the icon in the hamburger menu. It should be in the lower right corner of the screen and then click Save.
Method 5: Using MyMedia to upload videos from Facebook to iPhone.
You can use this method to upload videos from Facebook to iPhone and watch them offline without disconnecting from the network.
- Download the MyMedia File Manager application for your iOS device from the App Store.
- Open the Facebook application on your iPhone.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Tap the three-point menu icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Save Video option, and then open Recorded Video.
- In the Recorded Video field, click on the colon and then copy the link.
You can also click on the Share option and then select Copy Link.
- Then open the MyMedia application.
- Open one of the following websites in your browser:
- Now paste the link from the copied video into the search box and click Download or Go. Select the desired video quality.
- In the pop-up window, click Upload File again and enter a filename for the video.
- Press Save or Download, and the video will be downloaded.
- Once the download process is complete, go to the Media page. You’ll find it at the bottom of the screen. The downloaded video will be available on this screen.
- You can watch the video in this application or download it to your Camerarol. For the latter, all you have to do is click on the desired video and choose Save to Camera.
- Click OK to allow all resolutions required by this application.
- The Facebook video is recorded on your camera roll.
Here are five different methods you can use to upload videos from Facebook to iPhone, which can save you a lot of time.
Each of the above techniques has its advantages and disadvantages.
We prefer the first method because it works on any device and under any operating system. It is also available free of charge and can be used from any browser.
You can also visit the site of QDownloader. It is a universal video uploader that also has a YouTube video uploader.
You can also consult:
where is iphone clipboard,how to save video from facebook to phone,fbdown.net video downloader,getfvid,bitdownloader,how to download facebook videos in iphone 7,my media download facebook video,save facebook messenger video to iphone,pickvideo.net iphone,save video fb di iphone,how to view saved videos on iphone,where is my iphone clipboard,mymedia app,fbdown.net malware,friendly for facebook,screen record iphone,download facebook video iphone shortcut,how to download from dmanager,facebook video download tweak ios 12,convert facebook video to mp3 iphone,download private facebook videos on iphone,video downloader tweak ios 12,download private facebook videos ios,workplace video downloader online,blob video downloader,fb2mate,is fbdown safe,how to rip a private facebook video,youtube se online facebook download,how to save a video from facebook to iphone camera roll,how to save a video from facebook to iphone camera roll 2020,how to save video from facebook to iphone,how to download facebook videos on iphone 2020,facebook video downloader,how to download facebook videos on android,how to record video from facebook,how to save video from facebook to samsung